Vivo X6 to be unveiled on November 30
Vivo has been teasing its X6 phablet device lately. The company has already teased X6’s split-screen multi-tasking feature as well its dual-charging capability. In a latest poster now, the launch date for the Vivo X6 has been teased. The X6 will be officially unveiled on November 30 by the company.
The Vivo X6 is powered by MediTek’s Helio X20 MT6797 deca-core processor, coupled with either 3GB or 4GB of RAM. It boasts off a 6-inch Quad HD display along with 32GB of internal storage. The Vivo X6 will have 21MP rear camera with LED flash and a 12MP front camera.
Expected Vivo X6 specifications:
- CPU: MediaTek Helio X20 MT6979 64-bit deca-core processor
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 6-inch Quad HD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Rear Camera: 21MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 12MP
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh
With the official launch nearing now, we can expect Vivo to come up with more teasers showing off the features of the X6.