Vivo Y31L with 4G LTE and Snapdragon 410 SoC launched in India for Rs. 9450
The Vivo Y31L has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 9450. The Vivo Y31L is a successor to the the Y31 which was launched last year.
The Vivo Y31L is powered by a Snapdragon 410 SoC coupled with 1 GB RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. It boasts off a 4.7-inch display and runs on Funtouch OS 2.1 which is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The Vivo Y31L sports an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. It comes with an internal storage of 16 GB whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. The Y31L supports 4G connectivity and a 2200 mAh battery keeps the phone running.
Vivo Y31L specifications:
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 4.7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- Rear Camera: 8 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, USB OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery: 2200 mAh