Waterproof Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 Android 4.1 JB smartphone announced
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 arrives with a 4-inch TFT Capacitive display and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. Internal memory on the device is pegged at 4 GB which can be expandable to 32 GB using a microSD card. Apart from being rugged, the second best thing about the Xcover 2 is that the smartphone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box.
- 4-inch TFT Capacitive touch screen
- Display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory
- Expandable up to 32 GB
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5 MP Autofocus camera with LED Flash
- VGA front facing camera
- IP67 waterproof certification
- 1700 mAh battery
Samsung hasn’t announced as to in which markets the Xcover 2 will be made available and when nor has the tech giant priced the smartphone. But we will share more details as we hear on it from Samsung.