Windows Phone 8 syncing app for Windows 8 and RT released in Microsoft Store
Tonight, Microsoft is going to launch the Windows Phone 8 OS at an event in San Francisco and soon after that, all the devices running on the new OS are going on sale in the next few days.
And today Microsoft has released the Windows Phone 8 syncing app for the newly launched Windows 8 OS in the Windows Store.
The Windows Phone 8 syncing app will go on to replace the Zune Desktop software and will allow users to:
- Get your music, photos, and videos from your computer to your phone (and vice versa).
- Quickly share things from your phone with Windows 8 apps (like Photos, or Search). You don’t even have to open the Windows Phone app to move things around.
- Automatically save photos and videos you take with your phone to your PC.
- See at a glance how much space you’re using for each type of content, so it’s easy to make sure you never run out of room on your phone.
- Get to WindowsPhone.com to download apps, learn more about your phone, or find it if it’s lost.