HTC is finally getting aggressive. The company wants to grab all the early Windows Phone 8 buyers before Nokia launches its Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 in the Indian subcontinent.
The HTC 8X arrives with a 4.3 inch Super LCD II 720p display, 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor, 8 MP camera and more.
- 4.3 inch Super LCD 2 720p display
- Gorilla Glass Protection
- Polycarbonate Unibody design
- 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon S4 chipset
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal storage
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 8 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 2.1 MP front facing camera
- Beats Audio
- Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, NFC
- Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB
HTC has packed in the Beats Audio enhancement to provide a great music listening experience for Windows Phone users too. The Windows Phone 8X by HTC will be available in India later this month and at a Best Buy price of Rs.35,023 which seems to be nice price tag for the smartphone.