Xiaomi Mi 5 to go on sale in India on April 6 during the Mi Fan Festival
The Snapdragon 820 powered Xiaomi Mi 5 was launched in India last week with a price tag of Rs. 24,999, and, if you are super excited to buy one for yourself, you will be able to buy it this week. The Mi 5 will go on sale in India on April 6 during Xiaomi’s Mi Fan Festival.
Xiaomi launched the 3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage variant of the Mi 5 in India. The flash sale will start from 8am to 10pm on April 6 and the Mi 5 will be available for purchase at 11am, 2pm and 5pm.
Mi 5 is not the only product that will be available for sale. The 3 GB RAM variant of Redmi Note 3 will also go on sale on April 6 along with 20,000 mAh Mi Power Bank. The 3 GB RAM variant of the Redmi Note 3 is priced at Rs. 11,999, whereas the 20,000 mAh Mi Power Bank is priced at Rs. 1699. Also available for sale are accessories like Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro, LED Light and Mi USB Cable 120 cm.
Xiaomi Mi 5 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB LPDDR4
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.15-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LCD display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with dual-LED flash, PDAF and 4-axis OIS along with f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 4 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, IR Blaster, NFC
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Other: USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner, Quick Charge 3.0
- Colors: Black, White, Gold
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 69.2 x 7.25 mm, 129 grams
- Battery: 3000 mAh
You can buy the Mi 5 along with other products mentioned above on April 6 from Mi.com. Visit the Mi.com website for more details.