Alongside launching the Mi 5s today, Xiaomi also unveiled its phablet device Mi 5s Plus.
Like the Mi 5s, the Mi 5s Plus also comes with Snapdragon 821 SoC under the hood which is laced with 4/6 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 530 GPU. As the name suggests, the Mi 5s Plus is larger than the Mi 5s. It sports a 5.7-inch display having Full-HD resolution.
The main highlight of the Mi 5s Plus is its dual camera setup. The device comes with 13 MP dual cameras at the back. Also included is the ultrasonic fingerprint scanner which is found on the Mi 5s as well.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus specifications:
- CPU: 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB LPDDR4
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP dual cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 4 MP
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB UFS 2.0
- Connectivity: 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Colors: Silver, Dark Grey, Gold, Rose Gold
- Other: Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner, Dual SIM (Nano + Nano), USB Type-C
- Battery: 3800 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
The 4 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage variant is priced at ￥2299 (around $345/₹23,000) whereas the 6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage variant comes with a price tag of ￥2599 (around $390/₹25,900). The Mi 5s Plus will go on sale in China from September 29.