Xiaomi Mi Max launching on June 30 in India
Xiaomi Mi Max was unveiled last month in China, and now, it’s all set to debut in India. The Mi Max will be launched in India on June 30.
This news was shared by Xiaomi’s Global Vice President Hugo Barra on Twitter. Hugo tweeted “Something BIG is coming to blow you away on 30th June, Indian Mi fans! Stay tuned“. At 6.44-inch, the Mi Max is indeed big, rather, it is Xiaomi’s biggest device yet.
The product launch of Mi Max will take place in New Delhi on June 30. Besides 6.44-inch display, this phablet also boasts off a huge 4850 mAh battery. There are total three variants of the Mi Max, two of which are powered by a Snapdragon 652 SoC and one is powered by a Snapdragon 650 SoC. As of now, we don’t know which variant will be launched in India. The reason for saying so is that Xiaomi only launched the base model of Mi 5 in India, so we hope that all the variants of Mi Max will be available at the time of sale.
Xiaomi Mi Max specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 650/652 SoC
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6.44-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP PDAF with dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Internal Storage: 32/64/128 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + Nano/microSD)
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Infrared Sensor
- Colors: Silver, Gold, Dark Grey
- Battery: 4850 mAh
So, would you buy the Mi Max?