Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was launched in China last year, and now, Xiaomi is all set to bring the Redmi Note 3 in India. The Redmi Note 3 will be launched by Xiaomi in India on March 3.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is powered by Snapdragon 650 processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM. A 3 GB variant is also available. It boasts off a 5.5-inch Full-HD display. The internal storage on the 2 GB RAM variant of Redmi Note 3 is 16 GB, whereas, the 3 GB RAM variant has 32 GB of internal storage. The external storage on both these variants can be expanded via microSD card.
The Redmi Note 3 includes fingerprint scanner on the back of the device below the camera and flash. Xiaomi claims that the fingerprint scanner unlocks the Redmi Note 3 in 0.3 seconds. This device comes in a full metal body and a massive 4050mAh battery to keep it running.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: MIUI 7 based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16/32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: 4G Dual SIM (both SIM slots support 4G)
- Battery: 4050 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Full Metal Body
- Colors: Silver, Dark Grey, Gold
The launch event is held at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi on March 3 and will start at 2 pm according to India Standard Time. Will you be attending the launch event?