The day Redmi fans have been waiting for is here. The Redmi Note 7 which was launched in China last month has been launched in India today at an event in New Delhi.
The Redmi Note 7 is a mid-range smartphone. And, one of the biggest highlights of this smartphone is its 48 MP rear camera which is a part of the dual-camera setup. The Redmi Note 7 is the first Xiaomi smartphone which comes with a 48 MP camera. But, do note that the photos you capture will have a resolution of 12 MP.
However, what’s worth noting is that the Redmi Note 7 that’s launched in India comes with a 12 MP primary camera.
That said, the dual-camera setup at the back includes a 2 MP snapper instead of the 5 MP snapper that the Chinese variant has. The back of the smartphone flaunts reflective glass design (with Gorilla Glass 5) and is also home to a fingerprint scanner.
On the front, the phone has a 13 MP camera sitting inside the waterdrop-shaped notch.
Speaking of the notch, the Redmi Note 7 is the first Xiaomi smartphone which comes with a waterdrop-shaped notch. The smartphone sports a 6.3-inch 19.5:9 display that has a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels with Gorilla Glass 5 atop.
Under the hood, the Redmi Note 7 comes with Snapdragon 660 SoC which is paired with 3 or 4 GB RAM. The 3 GB RAM variant comes with 32 GB storage, whereas the 4 GB RAM variant comes with 64 GB storage.
The Redmi Note 7 runs Android Pie-based MIUI 10 out-of-the-box and packs a 4000 mAh battery to keep the lights on.
Redmi Note 7 Specifications
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Operating System: MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 6.3-inch Full-HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 409 ppi pixel density and 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 2 MP with PDAF, Super Night Mode, Portrait Mode, AI Scene Recognition, HDR, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 13 MP with AI Portrait Mode, AI Smart Beauty, HDR, and AI Scene Recognition
- Internal Storage: 32 GB (with 3 GB RAM), 64 GB (with 4 GB RAM)
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB Type-C
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, AI Face Unlock, Splash Resistant P2i nano-coating, IR Blaster
- Colors: Onyx Black, Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge 4.0 (bundled adapter supports 10W charging)
Redmi Note 7 Price in India and Availability
- Price of 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage variant: ₹9999
- Price of 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant: ₹11,999
- Availability: To be available through Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and Mi Preferred Partner Stores from March 6
Redmi Note 7 Offers
- Up to 1120 GB 4G data and unlimited calling from Airtel