XOLO has today announced another addition to its existing range of Android smartphones with the launch of the XOLO A500 which arrives with a 4-inch TFT Capacitive display and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait processor with 512 MB RAM.
The XOLO A500 arrives with 4 GB of internal memory which can be expandable up to 32 GB using a microSD card. There a 5 MP rear facing camera with Flash for taking pictures while a VGA front facing camera has been included for video calls.
- 4-inch TFT Capacitive screen
- Display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory
- Expandable to 32 GB
- 5 MP Rear camera with Flash
- VGA front camera
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 1500 mAh battery
The XOLO A500 has been priced at Rs.6,999 which seems to be a decent price for the specs that the smartphone packs in and the device is already listed on Flipkart though it is currently out-of-stock.