XOLO BLACK 1X announced, comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage
XOLO has announced its flagship phone under its online brand BLACK, called BLACK 1X. It’s performance will be taken care by 64-bit MTK 6753 octa-core processor, coupled with 3 GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The XOLO BLACK 1X comes with 32 GB of internal storage and external storage expandable upto 128 GB. XOLO has also provided support for USB OTG, a very handy feature just in case 128 GB of storage isn’t enough for you.
The device has 5-inch FULL HD On-Cell IPS Display with a pixel density of 441 ppi. Addition of Dragontrail Glass protection provides an extra layer of security against falls and scratches. XOLO has also taken care that the users get a delightful viewing experience and vivid colors by providing 80% NTSC display that produces accurate image colors that are closer to the infinite color gamut that even human eyes can capture.
XOLO BLACK 1X Specifications:
- 64-bit MTK 6753 octa-core processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 5-inch FULL HD On-Cell IPS Display with pixel density of 441ppi
- Dragontrail Glass protection
- Internal storge: 32 GB
- External storage: Expandable upto 128 GB via MicroSD card.
- 4G LTE.
- 5-inch FULL HD On-Cell IPS Display
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) which provides faster auto focus of 0.15 seconds
- Front Camera: 5 MP with flash
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 7.6mm thick
- 2400 mAh battery
The device will exclusively be available on Snapdeal for Rs. 9,999 which will be starting on 6th November via flash-sale model. Registration starts today.