Zopo Color F1 launched in India with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Fingerprint Scanner for ₹8890
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Zopo yesterday launched a new smartphone in India called Color F1. The Color F1 is priced at ₹8890 and comes with multi-function fingerprint scanner.
Specs wise, the Zopo Color F1 comes with MediaTek MT6580 quad-core processor which is coupled with 1 GB RAM and Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass which is backed by a 2300 mAh battery.
At the back is the fingerprint scanner along with an 8 MP primary camera, whereas, you have a 2 MP secondary camera for selfies and video calls. The Color F1 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has 16 GB of internal storage on board.
The fingerprint scanner provided at the back of the device can perform various functions apart from providing an extra layer of security. It can be used to take selfies, control music tracks, scroll through the gallery, play/pause videos and lock apps.
You can also use multiple accounts of same app on the Zopo F1 simultaneously. This is achieved by Parallel Space which comes pre-installed with the phone. Besides this, you can also keep your video playing and floating on top of everything else you’re doing, while still allowing access to other apps.
Zopo Color F1 specifications:
- CPU: MediaTek MT6580 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Mali-400 MP2
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) ISP display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 8 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP with LED flash
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM Radio, USB OTG
- Battery: 2300 mAh