The launch of OnePlus 3 is just around the corner now. It will be launched on June 15 and will also go on sale the same day in India through Amazon. Thanks to a Zauba listing, we now know how many units of OnePlus 3 will be available for purchase after the launch.
The company has imported around 7200 units of OnePlus 3 in India. The per unit price of the OnePlus 3 is declared as ₹22,858. However, we think that it will be sold somewhere around the ₹25,000 mark in India. The device imported is a Graphite model with 64 GB of internal storage. For a price of ₹22,858, this has to be a 4 GB RAM variant. The 6 GB RAM variant might actually cost more.
Even if the 4 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage variant of OnePlus 3 is sold at around ₹25,000, it still would be a great deal. But, we hope that the 6 GB RAM variant is also sold in India instead of just the 4 GB RAM variant.
Expected OnePlus 3 specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64/128 GB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3 mm weighing 160 grams
- Battery: 3000 mAh
The OnePlus 3 will be available for purchase at pop-up events in 7 cities worldwide after the launch. These 7 cities include Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi in India. You can go to these pop-events and buy the OnePlus 3, exclusive OnePlus swag will also be available.