All you want to know about Nokia Belle – Same Phone, New Experience [Video]
So Nokia today officially announced and rolled out the much awaited and long-due Symbian Belle update for Symbian Anna device. Belle brings in a whole new user experience with totally new user interface.
To let you understand better about the Belle, Nokia has posted a video in regards as to how users can update their mobile and what’s new in the Belle update.
The video is titled Nokia Belle – Same Phone, New Experience and it indeed keeps on the words. Catch the video below.
Still wondering what’s new with the Nokia Belle update? Well
- From today Nokia Belle update is available to Nokia N8, E7, E6, X7, C6-01, C7 and Nokia Oro device
- Nokia Belle will be made available for the Nokia 500 within the next few weeks.
- With Nokia Belle you have an option of six home screens for easy personalize.
- Now HD video recording takes place at 30 frames per second.
- Simplified menus
- New larger live widgets display what’s really important to you right onto the homescreen.
- There is a visually improved browser enabling high-quality browsing and viewing of Web videos.
- Notifications bar makes accessing key settings or features, very fast.
- Now with Belle you can also boost your productivity on the go with a wider selection of powerful Microsoft Apps, such as Lync and OneNote that will soon be available for free download on top of Nokia Belle.
- Nokia Belle is available in the majority of the markets today, including India, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Poland, UK, Germany, Italy, Vietnam and Indonesia.
So have you updated to Nokia Belle yet?