AT&T announces HTC’s first Honeycomb tablet, the Jetstream
HTC’s 10-inch tablet which had been in the rumour mill for quite some time now by the name of Puccini is finally out. AT&T has officially unveiled the Jetstream which will be HTC’s first ever device to be powered by Android Honeycomb.
The tablet has a dual-core 1.5GHz snapdragon processor, a 10.1-inch screen with a WXGA resolution, a rear 8-megapixel camera as well as a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, microSD expansion slot, and a 7300mAH battery. The tablet will come with the Scribe pen technology, similar to the Flyer tablet.
HTC Jetstream Specifications:
- LTE (700/AWS)
- HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Android 3.1 (Honeycomb)
- HTC Sense™ UX for tablets
- Display: 10.1″ WXGA HD screen
- Processor: Third-generation Snapdragon 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Camera: Front Facing 1.3 MP, Rear facing 8 MP and Dual LED Flash
- Battery: 7,300 mAh
- Expandable Memory: MicroSD up to 32 GB
- Dimensions: 7″ (l) x 9.87″ (w) x 51″ (d)
- Weight: 25 ounces
The 4G LTE enabled tablet is said to launch on 4th of September and will be available for $700 (REALLY?) on contract.