10 Best Forex trading apps for Android
There are many ways people earn money. Some do a 9 to 5 job, some have their own business, some do freelancing, and well, some try their hand at Forex trading. Forex means Foreign Exchange, and hence, the term Forex trading refers to the trading done in foreign currency. If you are good at Forex trading, you will earn lots of money, however, if you are not, then we don’t think we need to say what would happen. Do we?
If you want to be good at Forex trading, you need to be aware of lots of things like current happenings, exchange rate of different currencies, financial conditions of different countries, market status, stock status and what not. Needless to say that given the nature of trading, you also need to be quick and think fast. Of course, this is so much to take care of and that’s why Forex trading apps exist which ease things up for you. We have compiled a list of 10 best Forex trading apps for the forex traders on Android so that you too can be good at trading.
10 Best Forex trading apps for Android
1. FOREXTrader for Android
- Trade over 50 currency pairs, including spot gold and silver.
- Place a variety of order types, including market, limit stop, OCO, If then, If then OCO, and trailing stops.
- Access to candlestick, bar or line charts that have over 35 drawing tools and technical indicators, historical data, time frames from minutes to days.
- Stream headlines from Reuters News and FOREX.com’s proprietary FOREXInsider for current market commentary and analysis.
- Monitor economic data with an Economic Calendar.
- Robust account management features, reporting tools and more.
Download Link: FOREXTrader for Android
2. NetDania Forex & Stocks
- Free demo trading accounts with multiple brokers.
- Create simple or complex study alerts using combinations of studies and pattern recognition without the need of any programming skills.
- 2,000+ currency pairs and 10,000+ real-time stocks along with 20,000+ financial instruments in total.
- International calendar with most important events and key indicators.
- Country specific economic news and indicators from more than 100 countries.
Download Link: NetDania Forex & Stocks
3. TradeInterceptor Forex Trading
- Streaming quotes and charts of over 60 currencies, indices, Gold, Oil and Silver.
- Real-time professional news covering the Asian, European and American trading hours.
- More than 80 technical analysis indicators, pattern recognitions, and over 40 graphical tools.
- Trading reports.
- Economic Calendar and event/data release alerts.
Download Link: TradeInterceptor Forex Trading
4. MetaTrader 5
- Real-time quotes of financial instruments.
- Detailed trading history.
- Interactive real-time charts with zoom and scroll options.
- Support for push notifications from the desktop MetaTrader 5 platform and MQL5.community services.
- 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools.
Download Link: MetaTrader 5
5. OANDA fxTrade for Android
- Trade more than 90 currency pairs, precious metals, and CFDs.
- Superior charting with more than 40 technical analysis tools.
- Strategy customization options.
- View major economic events via an economic calendar.
- Add funds directly to your account from your mobile phone (US only).
- Real-time price quotes and automated alerts.
Download Link: OANDA fxTrade for Android
6. Bloomberg Professional
- Send and receive messages on the go.
- Use Instant Bloomberg to stay connected with all your contacts.
- Get comprehensive news and alerts from thousands of sources.
- Monitor real-time market data, quotes, events, and Eco Calendars.
- Get all the pertinent information about a company in one comprehensive and well organized document.
Download Link: Bloomberg Professional
7. Investing.com Shares & Forex
- Live quotes for over 40,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
- Global economic events with real-time results.
- Tracking price movements for financial instruments.
- Build your customized portfolio as a personal tracker to monitor your favorite financial instruments.
- Get alerts on major global economic events.
- Reports from the industry experts.
Download Link: Investing.com Shares & Forex
8. Stocks – Realtime Stock Quotes
- Real-time data on live stocks and currency quotes, charts, detailed company profiles, financials, key statistics and much more.
- Create customized portfolio as a personal tracker to add the ticker and monitor your investment of favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs.
- Create widgets to get a quick look at of the prices and information of stocks.
- Create custom alerts to get information of price movements and stocks.
- Receive latest news related to global financial events.
- Track major markets.
Download Link: Stocks – Realtime Stock Quotes
9. Plus500 Online Trading
- Free demo account.
- CFD trading.
- Buy/Sell CFDs on Shares and Indexes from the leading stock exchanges.
- Real-time market quotes.
- Negative balance protection – you cannot lose more than your trading account balance.
- Multi-language 24×7 professional support.
- Fund your account using credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Monitor your balance, equity and margin at all times.
Download Link: Plus500 Online Trading
10. Trading 212 Forex & Stocks
- Free practice account with virtual money.
- More than 750 financial instruments.
- Easy-to-use charts.
- Financial news and analyses.
Download Link: Trading 212 Forex & Stocks
So, these are some of the best Forex trading apps available on Android. If you are new to trading, do try these and let us know if they turned out to be useful. If you are someone who is into trading for quite some time now, do let us know if we missed out on any Forex trading app which you think should have made it to this list.