The Blade A2 Plus is powered by MediaTek’s MT6750 octa-core processor which is clocked at 1.5 GHz. It’s paired with 4 GB RAM and is backed by Mali-T860 GPU. The device runs ZTE’s Mifavor 3.5 out of the box which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Blade A2 Plus sports a metal uni-body design and boasts a 5.5-inch Full-HD display which is kept on by a massive 5000 mAh battery. It comes with 32 GB of internal storage, however, you can expand the external storage up to 128 GB via microSD card.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Mifavor 3.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with PDAF and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano / Nano + microSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Grey, Gold
- Battery: 5000 mAh with Fast Charging
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹11,999
- Availability: Exclusively available on Flipkart.