While Research in Motion (RIM) is all set to launch its grand Blackberry Z10 smartphone alongside the official unveiling of the BlackBerry 10 OS, the internet saw some new renders of the device to be launched. While the photos are no different from the photos leaked earlier, it does give more insight to the device.
The picture above has been leaked on Twitter by popular leakster @Evleaks which gives us a nice sweet look at the full-touch BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.
The specifications of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone has already leaked extensively and there is almost nothing that we don’t know about the smartphone. But to refresh, the Z10 is all set to launch with:
- 4.2-inch capacitive display
- Display resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels,
- Pixel density of 356PPI
- Powered by a 1.5GHz Dual Core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16/32 GB internal memory
- Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- Ambient Light Detector, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope
- 8MP Autofocus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP Front Facing camera
- NFC, microUSB,microHDMI-Out, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi
- 1800 mAh battery
While most of the specs are very common in most of the recently released phones, it is the fresh new design from Blackberry that will attract a crowd of business people besides the normal customers.