XOLO is on the roll! After announcing the launch of the XOLO A500 a couple of days back and the company has today launched the XOLO X500 which is the first dual-SIM smartphone to run on the Intel processor.
The XOLO X500 arrives with a decent 3.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. The 1.2 GHz Atom Lexington Z2420 processor is coupled with Mali-400 GPU and 512 MB of RAM which will make running processes on the smartphone earlier.
- 3.5 inch TFT Capacitive screen
- Display resolution of 480 x 320 pixels
- 1.2 GHz Atom Lexington Z2420 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Mali-400 GPU
- 4 GB internal memory
- Expandable up to 32 GB
- 5MP Camera
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- 1500 mAh battery
The XOLO X500 will be available in the next couple of days for prospective buyer at Rs.8,999 which seems to be a decent price for the specs that the Android ICS smartphone packs in.