With the CES 2016 currently going on, smartphone manufacturers are making use of this platform to make announcements about their products, show what they have to offer, and why their products are better than that of their competitors. One such US based smartphone maker BLU has announced its latest offering – the BLU Vivo 5.
The BLU Vivo 5 is powered by 1.3GHz MediaTek 6753 64-bit octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop backed by 3150mAh battery. It has 32GB of storage on board and the external storage can be expanded up to 64GB using a microSD card.
The BLU Vivo 5 boasts off Super AMOLED HD display having a pixel density of 267ppi. One good thing about the Vivo 5 is that for a phone priced at $199, it comes with a USB Type-C port. This handset also features a full metal unibody design.
BLU Vivo 5 specifications:
- CPU: 1.3GHz MediaTek 6753 64-bit octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C, FM Radio, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- SIM: Dual-SIM
- Battery: 3150mAh Li-Ion
- Colors: Chic Gold, Liquid Silver
The unlocked BLU Vivo 5 is priced at $199 and is expected to be available by next month on Amazon.