Community Build of OxygenOS 3.5.3 now available for OnePlus 3
Two weeks ago OnePlus rolled out Community Build of OxygenOS 3.5.2 for OnePlus 3. Now, the Chinese company is rolling out the Community Build of OxygenOS 3.5.3 for its 2016 flagship.
The last community build update brought in features like night mode, battery saver optimizations, support for 6 digit PIN codes and more. However, the latest community build brings redesigned Contact UI, some bug fixes, scrolling screenshots and much more.
This is what OxygenOS 3.5.3 Community Build for OnePlus 3 includes:
- Use AOSP clock as default clock
- Added capability to uninstall some preinstalled apps, like File Manager, Weather, Recorder, Music Player
- Added expanded screenshots, you can now save a long screenshot of a scrollable page to cover more contents.
- Added celluar data firewall, you can control whether an app is allowed to use cellular network or WiFi
- Added “Favorite contact setting” in Priority mode
- Setting menu adjustment in Messages, added option to vibrate phone when receiving SMS
- Contact UI redesign
- Fixed community build cannot flash back to official build issue
- General bug fixes
The update is 1.3 GB in size. Also, if you flash this community build, you’ll receive community OTAs and not official OTAs. You will have to manually flash back to official builds to continue receiving official OTAs. Rolling back to official OxygenOS versions require wiping data and cache. For installation instructions, head on to the Download Link given below.