Evernote Food updated to v2.0, brings in support for iPad & much more
The popular note taking app dedicated to foodies called the Evernote Food for the iPhone has today received an important update, taking the app to version 2.0 and also bringing the app to the Apple iPad.
Evernote Food for iOS is now completely redesigned with new sections to help inspire and preserve your food experiences on the go.
Users can now explore loads of new recipes from their favorite food blogs or sites of their choice, wherein they can also clip and save them into their Cookbook. New restaurants to try can also be searched at ease.
Evernote Food for iOS v2.0 packs in:
- Explore thousands of recipes from your favorite food blogs and sites
- Clip and save recipes you’d like to try into “My Cookbook”
- Browse recipes you’ve clipped in Evernote Food and collected in your Evernote account
- Use My Cookbook to prepare recipes using your iPad or iPad mini
- Discover new restaurants and save the ones you can’t wait to try
- See all of your past meal locations displayed on a map
- Add cuisines to your meals or get them automatically when picking a suggested place
- Share meals easily using Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail, or copy the meal link and paste it anywhere
Improved Sync options:
- “Sync Now” button lets you sync anytime
- “Sync on Wi-Fi only” to conserve wireless data usage by syncing only when you have a Wi-Fi internet connection