Have a look at what lies inside the new iPad
First of all, iFixit is using an iPad from Australia and Apple has clarified that the particular iPad is not compatible with the 4G LTE network in Australia.
Some heat from the heat gun to melt down the gum that holds the screen to the body and guitar picks to hold it apart.
- Texas Instruments CD3240 driver device
- Broadcom BCM4330 802.11a/b/g/n MAC/baseband/radio with integrated Bluetooth 4.0+HS and FM transceiver
- 2 x 4Gb Elpida LP DDR2 = 1 GB DRAM in separate packages in a 64-bit configuration
- Fairchild FDMC 6683
- Broadcom BCM5973 I/O controller
- Broadcom BCM5974 microprocessor
- Apple 338S0987 (Cirrus Logic audio codec)
- Apple 343S0561 – This IC looks like an updated version of the 343S052 that we found in the iPad 2, and is used for power management.
- The NAND, part number THGVX1G7D2GLA08 is a 16 GB 24 nm MLC Flash from Toshiba
- Qualcomm MDM9600 – 3G and 4G wireless modem
So now that you have had an in-sight of the new iPad, does it go on to impress you more or you’ll stay another few months for the next iPad? Let us know below.