Honor 5A Plus spotted on GFXBench with Snapdragon 615 SoC, 2 GB RAM and HD display
The Honor 5A Plus which was certified by TENAA last month along with Honor 5A has been spotted on GFXBench.
The Honor 5A Plus is powered by a Snapdragon 615 SoC which is coupled with 2 GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU. The unit on which the benchmarks were run is running on EMUI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, but we hope it will be running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow by the time its sales begin.
The 5A Plus has 16 GB of internal storage and hopefully there will be an option to expand the storage using a microSD card. The 5A Plus sports a 5.5-inch HD display and features a 13 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera. There’s no information about the battery in the GFXBench listing, but the device will come with a 3000 mAh battery to keep the package running.
Expected Honor 5A Plus specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: EMUI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Connectivity: GPS, Buetooth, Wi-Fi
- Battery: 3000 mAh (as confirmed by TENAA listing)
The Honor 5A Plus along with Honor 5A is expected to be launched on June 12 i.e., tomorrow.