HTC 10 expected to be launched on April 19
Last week we came across the HTC 10 flagship press renders. Now another rumor making rounds on the Internet suggests that the HTC 10 will be launched on April 19.
Reliable leakster Evan Blass took to Twitter and shared this news. He tweeted “In case it wasn’t obvious, I’d say that Tuesday, April 19th — the date on the screen — is nearly a lock for HTC 10 launch.” According to him, April 19, the date on the screen of the HTC 10 (see image above) is supposed to be the launch date of HTC’s flagship.
Rumored HTC 10 specifications:
- CPU: Snadpragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: HTC Sense 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.15-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 12.3 MP with dual-tone LED flash and laser auto-focus
- Front Camera: 5 MP Ultrapixel
- Internal Storage: 16/32/64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Other: USB Type-C
We can only wait for some official announcement from HTC regarding the launch date and specifications of its latest flagship HTC 10.