Just yesterday we saw the press shot of HTC Desire C leak over Vodafone Portugal, and today HTC has officially launched the device. The HTC Desire C was previously known as HTC Golf and also HTC Wildfire C but has landed in HTC’s Desire range of smartphones.
The HTC Desire C is a budgeted smartphone packed with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.0 on top of it, bundled with Beats Audio but arrives without the headphones.
The official specs of the HTC Desire C are:
- 3.5 inch LCS with HVGA Resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 Chipset clocking at 600 MHz
- Cortex A-5 CPU with 512 MB RAM
- 5 MP Camera at the rear
- 4GB internal memory
- MicroSD slot for memory expansion
- 3G HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 connectivity
- 1230 mAh removable battery
The device is priced at around €220 and is heading towards a few European countries later this month in three colour options which include Polar White, Stealth Black and Flamenco Red. There is no word from the company about the launch of the Desire C in India as of yet.
Catch the first look of the HTC Desire C below: