HTC One X9 Dual SIM with Helio X10 SoC and 3 GB RAM launched in India for ₹25,990
The HTC One X9 was launched in December last year in China, and now, the dual SIM variant of HTC One X9 has been launched in India. It’s priced at ₹25,990.
The launch of HTC One X9 Dual SIM in India was expected as soon as the company listed it on it’s official India website back in March this year. The HTC One X9 Dual SIM is powered by MediaTek’s Helio X10 SoC which is coupled with 3 GB of RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU. It boasts off a 5.5-inch Full-HD display and packs a 3000 mAh battery. It comes with an internal storage of 32 GB whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card.
The handset sports a 13 MP rear camera which comes optical image stabilization with support for hyper lapse videos and RAW image capture. The 5 MP front camera comes with a feature called Auto Selfie which takes a selfie as soon as you smile.
HTC One X9 Dual SIM specifications:
- CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super LCD display with Gorilla Glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP auto-focus with dual LED flash, BSI Sensor and OIS
- Front Camera: 5 MP with BSI Sensor
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- SIM: Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- Other: HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio
- Color: Topaz Gold, Carbon Grey
- Battery: 3000 mAh with Fast Charging
The HTC One X9 Dual SIM will be available for purchase through retailers from June 20, 2016 onwards. HTC also launched the HTC 10 in India today for ₹52,990.