The iBerry Auxus Stunner has been launched in India bundled with the VR headset. The Auxus Stunner has been priced at Rs.14,990 by the company.
The iBerry Auxus Stunner is powered by MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The graphics are pumped by Mali-T720 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and is supported by 3000mAh battery. The Auxus Stunner also features a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. The front camera also has flash.
The iBerry Auxus Stunner also comes along with the Auxus VR headset. You don’t have to pay extra money apart from the Rs.14,990 that you pay for the phone as this VR headset will come bundled with the phone. The iBerry Auxus boasts off a 5-inch HD display which the company claims to provide 178-degree of viewing angles and comes with support for the bundled VR headset.
iBerry Auxus Stunner specifications:
- CPU: MediaTek MT6753 64-bit octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with Gorilla Glass
- Rear Camera: 13MP Omni Vision with flash
- Front Camera: 5MP with flash
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- SIM: Dual SIM (both support 3G/4G)
- Other: Remote Control Function
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Poly removable battery with Quick Charging Support
The iBerry Auxus Stunner is exclusively available on eBay India for Rs.14,990 for a limited time, after which the price will be increased to Rs.18,990. Another phone in competition with the iBerry Auxus Stunner is the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note which was unveiled in India earlier this month. The K4 Note with VR Bundle is priced at Rs.12,499 and is exclusively available on Amazon India. Head on to the source link below if you are interested in buying the iBerry Auxus Stunner.
With not so much of a difference between the price of Auxus Stunner and the Vibe K4 Note, which one would you prefer buying?