The mobile browser has been brought in India jointly by Ibibo Group and China’s leading internet company, Tencent which has its own browser in China namely the QQ Browser with almost 330 million users.
- Intuitive navigation with popular Indian websites pre-embedded in the iBrowser and segregated as per categories.
- Search powered by Google, Yahoo & Bing.
- Tabbed Browsing.
- Unique multi-threaded download feature, where users can check the status of all downloads in one view.
- URL auto-completion feature
- Unique feature called Night Surfing Mode that protect users’ eyes in the dark and makes extended browsing more comfortable.
- Easy skin customization and personalization possible on the iBrowser
- Works on a unique free-link technology that makes wireless networks more stable.