Instagram for iOS updated to v3.2, brings in new filter & revamped camera UI
Earlier today we saw Twitter releasing an update to its Android and iOS apps which now arrive with photo filters, image editing tools and more to take on popular image sharing app Instagram.
Instagram has also today announced an update to its iOS app taking the app to v3.2 and which bring in a new filter called Willow and an improved camera. The update is said to be a major one since the release over a year ago.
The official change-log of Instagram for iOS v3.2 is as below:
- Instagram-themed shutter & shutter release button.
- A preview of the most recent photo on your camera roll.
- Improved Camera Roll image selector (iPhone 5 only) for quick access to your last photograph.
- Optional grid guide for live photos and a permanent grid guide for the scale & crop screen.
- Speed and reliability improvements.
- New Filter: Willow
- Improved Tilt-Shift
- News Feed redesign that’s easier to digest, in addition to larger images.
- Beautiful new welcome screen design.
- Infinite scroll on user profiles and other grid views.
- Filtered photos are now saved to a separate album called “Instagram” in the iOS camera roll.
- Foursquare button on location pages that opens the Foursquare application, or mobile website, with details about the venue.