Jabra launches the Clipper Bluetooth Stereo headset for Rs. 2,899
Jabra has launched the Clipper Bluetooth headset which comes in a variety of summer colors including Tangerine Tango, Turquoise, New Pink and White. The headset has a small clip-on unit that has the built-in microphone and can be attached to your clothing or bag-strap.
The headset can connect via Bluetooth to two devices at the same time and lets you listen to music and receive calls at the same time.
You can also team up your favourite set of headphones or earphones (any model with standard 3.5mm jack) with the Clipper headset as the clip-on unit has a 3.5mm audio jack. The headset weighs about 20gms and is said to provide 6 hours of music/talk time
- Bluetooth 2.1, including EDR, A2DP and AVRCP
- Clip-on wearing style
- Colors: Tangerine Tango, Turquoise, New Pink, White, Black
- US Military Grade Rain and Shock protection
- Talk/Music time – up to 6 hours; standby time – up to 8 days
- Dimensions = 4.8 cm (L) x 1.65 cm (W) x 2.55 cm (H)
- Weight = 20 grams
- Noise-blocking Stereo Ear buds
- AC charger
Price: Rs 2899