Jabra has introduced a new product for the Indian market called WAVE which is a Bluetooth mono headset. Besides the black colour it is now available in a jazzy red colour and now features the A2DP functionality which allows users to stream music from their smart phone or Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player, podcasts, directions from GPS applications etc.
It has a unique behind-the-ear wearing style which is a signature design by Jabra, has sold more than 10 million units worldwide to-date and was voted the most comfortable and stable style by consumers.
It also has the Voice Guidance feature which tells you the caller ID, battery level and communication status through the headset, as well as takes the user through the set-up and pairing process. The headset can automatically pair up with two mobile devices simultaneously and offers up to 6 hours of talk time & 8 days standby time.
Key Specifications include:
- Bluetooth 3.0, EDR and eSCO
- HD Voice technology for better sound experience
- A2DP for multimedia streaming – GPS, Music, Podcast
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) with Automatic
- Volume Adjustment and Acoustic Shock Protection, 3-
- layer wind noise reduction for quality sound on-the-go
- Multiuse™ – connects to 2 devices at the same time
- Flexible headset shape that molds to user’s ear
- Voice guidance on connection status and battery level
- Talk time up to 6 hours; standby time up to 8 days
- Weighs only 13 gm
- Includes Jabra Comfort Eargel & Jabra Wind Sock for wind noise reduction
The headset is priced at Rs 3,899 and comes with a one-year warranty.