The Le Max Pro is the first smartphone that was announced with Snapdragon 820 SoC. Now, looks like LeEco wants to be the first to sell a Snapdragon 820 powered smartphone as well.
The Le Max Pro was recently certified by TENAA. The company sold 1000 units of the Le Max Pro in China at a price of CNY 1999 which is $306 (around Rs. 21,000). The Le Max Pro was earlier expected to cost around CNY 3500 which is $536 (around Rs. 37,000). Looks like the company is very desperate to make the Le Max Pro the first Snapdragon 820 powered smartphone sold to public.
Although, the units that were sold were not the commercial variants but rather engineering models which must have been used for testing or some other similar purpose.
Le Max Pro specifications:
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6.33-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 21 MP
- Front Camera: 4 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Other: Fingerprint Sensor based on Qualcomm Snapdragon Sense technology
- Connectivity: Integrated X12 LTE modem, Multi-gigabit 802.11ad Wi-Fi
- Battery: 3400 mAh
There’s no information yet regarding the availability of Le Max Pro in other regions. Are you excited about this Snapdragon 820 powered smartphone?