We are still more than a month away from Samsung Galaxy S8’s expected unveiling, but, we are served with steady stream of leaks which show off the design of the device. Well, we have more leaked images to take a look, and this time around, these are live images which give us a look at the device from different angles.
The first thing you will notice after looking at one of the leaked image is the on-screen navigation button. Well, that’s actually an arrow which will most probably be used to go back. However, there should be two more on-screen buttons – home and recents – but, we reckon these buttons will pop-up according to the app you have opened or the screen you are on.
Other images also reveal the 3.5 mm audio jack which is located at the bottom of the device along with USB Type-C port, primary microphone and speaker. You can also see the curved display and presence of what looks like an Iris Scanner above it.
At the right side of the device is the power button, whereas, the volume rocker is located on the left side along with one more unknown button. Moving on to the top of the device, there’s a SIM card slot along with secondary microphone. The Galaxy S8 is said to be unveiled on March 29, however, Samsung will reveal the launch date at MWC 2017.
Expected Samsung Galaxy S8 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.8/6.2-inch QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 12 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Iris Scanner, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000 mAh (5.8-inch model), 3500 mAh (6.2-inch model)
Expected Samsung Galaxy S8 Launch Date and Price:
- Launch Date: March 29
- Price of 5.8-inch model: €799 in Europe
- Price of 6.2-inch model: €899 in Europe
- Sales start on: April 21 in Europe