LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite announced with Snapdragon 820 SoC, 4 GB RAM and 5.5-inch FHD display
It’s been quite a while since Chinese smartphone manufacturer LeEco announced a new smartphone. Last year in September, it announced the Le Pro 3, and now, after five months, the company has unveiled the Le Pro 3 Elite. However, even if the Le Pro 3 Elite is carrying the ‘Elite’ moniker, it’s actually a bit downgraded than its predecessor.
The LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 SoC which is paired with 4 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 530 GPU. It boasts a 5.5-inch Full-HD display which is kept on by a huge 4070 mAh battery. The Le Pro 3 Elite boots up to EUI 5.8 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
In terms of design, the LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite is similar to the Le Pro 3. It has the same all metal design and comes with a fingerprint scanner at the back. Other specs like 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera remain the same. The Le Pro 3 and Le Pro 3 Elite differ when it comes to the chipset and NFC. The former is powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC and comes with NFC, whereas, the latter has Snapdragon 820 SoC under the hood with NFC missing.
LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: EUI 5.8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) In-Cell display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 16 MP PDAF with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture and 76.5 ° super wide-angle lens
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Infrared Sensor, USB Type-C, CDLA
- Battery: 4070 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite Price and Availability:
- Price: ¥1699 (around $245/₹16,400)
- Availability: Available on LeMall.com in China