Lenovo K5 Note launching in India on August 1
We were expecting Lenovo to launch the K5 Note today in India because of the teaser it shared through its Twitter handle. However, it turns out that Lenovo won’t be launching the K5 Note today, and instead, will be launching it on 1st of August.
Lenovo has sent out press invites for the launch of K5 Note scheduled on August 1, 2016. The K5 Note won’t be carrying the Vibe moniker as well and will be simply called K5 Note instead of Vibe K5 Note.
The K5 Note was first launched in China earlier this year with a price tag of CNY 1099 (around ₹11,000). The device comes with Helio P10 under the hood along with 2 GB RAM and Mali-T860 GPU. There’s also a 3 GB RAM variant but there’s no information if it will be available in India.
The device flaunts an all metal body and sports a fingerprint scanner at the back along with Dolby Atmos speakers at the bottom. It features a 5.5-inch Full-HD display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. The device comes with 16 GB of internal storage with an option for storage expansion via microSD card.
Lenovo K5 Note specifications:
- CPU: 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner and Dolby Atmos Speakers
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, VoLTE
- Battery: 3500 mAh Li-Poly
There’s no information about the K5 Note’s price in India, however, we expect Lenovo to keep the price similar to the China price.