Lenovo K5 Note launched in China; Sports Helio P10 SoC and 2GB RAM
The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note was unveiled in India earlier this month. The company has now launched the K5 Note in China. If you remember properly, the Lenovo K5 Note was recently certified by TENAA which is the Chinese equivalent of FCC.
The Lenovo K5 Note rocks a 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor and has 2GB of RAM along with Mali-T860 GPU. The front of the K5 Note boasts off a 5.5-inch Full-HD display along with capacitive navigation buttons an 8MP secondary camera.
At the back of this device is a 13MP primary camera along with fingerprint scanner and speakers all the way below it. On the left side is the SIM card and microSD card slot, whereas the right side sports the power button and volume rocker of the K5 Note. On the top is the headphone jack and at the bottom is the microUSB port along with mic.
Lenovo K5 Note specifications:
- CPU: 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS display
- Rear Camera: 13MP with flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner and Dolby Atmos Speakers
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, VoLTE
- Colors: Gold and Silver
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Poly
The Lenovo K5 Note is priced at CNY 1099 (which is around Rs.11,300 in Indian currency) and will be sold through flash sale held this week for which registrations have already started.