Lenovo Tab V7 announced, features 6.99-inch display, Snapdragon 425 processor and Android Pie
At the ongoing Mobile World Congress 2019 trade show, Lenovo has announced its latest device — Lenovo Tab V7, which despite its name is more of a smartphone. It is priced at €249 and is slated to go on sale from April 2019 in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
The Lenovo Tab V7 features a 6.9-inch display with 2160 x 1080 pixels screen resolution and an 18:9 aspect ratio. Powering the device is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor, coupled with Adreno 506 GPU and 3 GB or 4 GB RAM depending on the variant.
The 3 GB RAM model packs 32 GB of internal storage while the 4 GB RAM model comes with 64GB of onboard storage. It features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with support for face unlock. There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the back of the device.
The device runs a near-stock version of Android 9 Pie operating system out-of-the-box without any type of custom skin from Lenovo, which seems like a good change. Connectivity options on the device include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, and USB Type-C.
It is powered by a 5,180 mAh battery with support for fast charging technology. The company claims that the device offers up to 10 hours of local video playback and browsing time, and up to 30 hours of talk time on a single charge.
Lenovo Tab V7 Specifications
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Display: 6.99-inch 18:9 display with 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, and USB Type-C port
- Battery: 5180 mAh battery with fast charging support
Lenovo Tab V7 Pricing and Availability
- Price: starts at €249
- Availability: from April 2019 in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East