LG G5 set to be unveiled on February 21
As expected, LG will be unveiling its latest flagship smartphone G5 on February 21. LG made this announcement through one of its social media accounts.
LG Mobile shared a GIF image on its Facebook page which is shown above. “Time for some play! With new friend comes new fun. Excitement begins at Barcelona on February 21st. #LG #LGG5 #G5” wrote LG Mobile on its Facebook page.
Rumored LG G5 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 820 64-bit quad-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.3-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display along with secondary ticker display
- Rear Camera: Dual 16 MP camera
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable using microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 2800 mAh removable battery
LG is calling February 21 as the “LG G5 Day”. The unveiling will take place at Sant Jordi Club, Barcelona, Spain. The event will commence at 2pm local time. Samsung is also hosting its UnPacked 2016 event on the same day in Barcelona and is expected to launch the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge in the event.