As can be seen in the image above, the LG G5 will be having Snapdragon 820 SoC and 4 GB of RAM under the hood. It is also running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The ‘S’ in the model number F700S means that this is an SK Telecom variant. Just in case you are unaware, SK Telecom is the South Korean telecom carrier.
Rumored LG G5 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 820 SoC (confirmed)
- RAM: 4 GB (confirmed)
- GPU: Adreno 530 (confirmed)
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (confirmed)
- Display: 5.3-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display along with secondary ticker display
- Rear Camera: Dual 16 MP camera
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable using microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 2800 mAh removable battery
LG G4 and V10 carry model numbers F500 and F600 therefore we can say that this F700S device is definitely LG’s next flagship smartphone G5.