LG has worked closely with Bang & Olufsen to provide better sound experience to their customers on their flagship G5 smartphone. LG will become the first company to provide the Hi-Fi audio features to a smartphone which are designed along with B&O Play (subsidiary of B&O).
“We are very excited to work with LG. With LG’s dedication to premium smartphones, the collaboration gives us the opportunity to bring B&O PLAY’s acoustic excellence to an even broader customer base.” said Henrik Taudorf Lorensen, President of B&O PLAY.
“B&O PLAY appeals to music lovers who want the best available products on the market. They are uncompromisingly innovative, without boundaries and constantly on the go and they expect the same from the headphones as well as the mobile devices they choose, so this is a perfect match.” Lorensen further added.
Rumored LG G5 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 820 SoC (confirmed)
- RAM: 4 GB (confirmed)
- GPU: Adreno 530 (confirmed)
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (confirmed)
- Display: 5.3-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display along with secondary ticker display
- Rear Camera: Dual 16 MP camera
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable using microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 2800 mAh removable battery
LG isn’t going to stop at LG G5 and plans to continue working with B&O Play to provide a better audio experience through its smartphones to its customers. We don’t have to wait for much information as the LG G5 launch is just a couple of days away.