Qualcomm confirms that LG G5 will be powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC
LG G5 is all set to be launched on February 21 and it has already been spotted on GeekBench confirming most of the specs. Now, Qualcomm itself has confirmed that the LG G5 will indeed by powered by a Snapdragon 820 SoC.
Qualcomm made this announcement on its Twitter handle. Qualcomm tweeted “Don’t miss a whole new way to play with @LGUSAMobile and #Snapdragon820–coming February 21.” Last week LG also revealed that the G5 will sport an ‘Always ON’ display.
Rumored LG G5 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 820 SoC (confirmed)
- RAM: 4 GB (confirmed)
- GPU: Adreno 530 (confirmed)
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (confirmed)
- Display: 5.3-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display along with secondary ticker display
- Rear Camera: Dual 16 MP camera
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable using microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 2800 mAh removable battery
The LG G5 launch is just around the corner so we don’t have to wait much for other details. Are you excited about the LG G5 launch?