A couple of days back, we shared with you that the LG Optimus G had been already available online for Rs.30,990 for prospective buyers with no official announcement from LG on the launch of the smartphone for the Indian market.
But LG has sent out invites for the launch of the Optimus G in India and the device is launching tomorrow, i.e. February 27th, 2013. The LG Optimus G became the first LTE Smartphone to arrive with a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor clocking at 1.5 GHz while it was coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The internal memory is pegged at 32 GB and the smartphone carries a 13 MP camera with LED Flash on the rear. The LG Optimus G is powered by a 2100 mAh battery.
Specifications of the LG Optimus G:
- 4.7-inch True HD IPS+ touchscreen
- Display resolution of 1280 × 768 pixels / 15:9 ratio
- 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS (Global roll-out was recently started)
- 13 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 1.3 MP front camera
- 2G, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB v2.0, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA, NFC
- 2100 mAh battery