Back in August last year, LG went on to announce the launch of the LG Optimus G which became the first LTE smartphone to arrive with a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor and today, the 4.7-inch smartphone is available for prospective buyers for Rs.30,990.
The LG Optimus G packs in a 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS+ display while being powered by a powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2 GB RAM and internal memory is pegged at 32 GB. The Optimus G carries a 13 MP camera on the rear with LED Flash while there is a front-facing 1.3 MP camera for video calls. The various connectivity options include 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack. The LG Optimus G is powered by a 2100 mAh battery.
Specifications of the LG Optimus G:
- 4.7-inch True HD IPS+ touchscreen
- Display resolution of 1280 × 768 pixels / 15:9 ratio
- 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS (Global roll-out was recently started)
- 13 MP AutoFocus Camera with LED Flash
- 1.3 MP front camera
- 2G, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB v2.0, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA, NFC
- 2100 mAh battery
The LG Optimus G is available with online retailer Saholic for Rs.30,990 and the company aims at delivering the device to users within 5 working days depending on the location.