Last month LG launched the X Screen in India with a price tag of ₹12,990. Now today, LG has launched another smartphone from the X series in India, the LG X cam. LG X cam is the second smartphone from the company after the G5 which comes with dual rear camera setup.
The X cam is powered by an octa-core processor which is clocked at 1.14 GHz and is paired with 2 GB RAM and Mali-T720MP3 GPU. The device boasts off a 5.2-inch Full-HD display which is backed by a 2520 mAh battery.
The LG X cam runs on LG UI 5.0 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has internal storage of 16 GB. Well obviously 16 GB of internal storage is not enough these days, so you can expand the storage to up to 2 Terabytes using a microSD card.
Talking about the camera which is the main highlight of this device, the X cam sports dual cameras at the back, one 13 MP and one 5 MP. For selfies and video calls, there’s an 8 MP camera on the front.
LG X cam specifications:
- CPU: 1.14 GHz octa-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Mali-T720MP3
- Operating System: LG UI 5.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) In Cell IPS display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 5 MP (120-degree wide-angle) with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 2520 mAh
So, for ₹21,500, would you like to buy the X cam with dual rear cameras, or would you prefer another option?