Live images of OnePlus 5, its retail box and phone cases leaked ahead of today’s launch
Leaks galore. Around an hour ago, we told you about the press render of the OnePlus 5 that leaked online, giving us the best look yet at the smartphone. Well, we have come across some more leaked photos of the OnePlus 5, this time accompanied by its retail box and phone cases.
These photos that were leaked on Twitter look pretty much legit. They show off the front and back of the OnePlus along with the dual camera setup. The retail box is similar to that of the OnePlus 3 and 3T, except that it has 5 written over it.
One of the leaked photos also show off the phone cases for the OnePlus 5. There are a total of four cases, two of which are bamboo models and other two are wood models. Of course, this looks like a review unit because only the review units come packed in such boxes with all the phone cases. Having said that, we unsure if OnePlus will give any case for free along with the OnePlus 5. Apart from this, there isn’t much to talk about here as we already got a proper look at the design of the OnePlus 5.
OnePlus 5 rumored specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 16 MP Sony sensor with f/1.7 aperture + 20 MP Sony sensor with f/2.6 aperture and telephoto lens, dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB (with 6 GB RAM), 128 GB (with 8 GB RAM)
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3300 mAh with Dash Charge
We will know more about the OnePlus 5 once it’s launch today.