Today, along with the Micromax IN Note 1 smartphone, the company also launched another budget smartphone in the Indian market — Micromax IN 1B.
The phone features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 pixels screen resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, it is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 chipset.
It comes in two memory variants — 2 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage. There’s also a microSD card slot that enables the expansion of storage up to 512 GB.
As for the camera department, the device features a 13 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP secondary sensor. There’s also an 8 MP for taking selfies. For security, the device comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Running on the Android 10 operating system out-of-the-box, the smartphone is powered by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W charging.
The Micromax IN 1B comes in three color options — Purple, Blue, and Green. The 2 GB RAM model is priced at Rs 6,999 while the 4 GB RAM model costs Rs 7,999. It will be available for purchase via Flipkart from 26th November.
Micromax IN 1B Specifications
- Display: 6.52-inch HD+ 20:9 mini drop display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35 processor
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2/4 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 32/64 GB eMMC 5.1 storage; expandable up to 512 GB
- OS: Android 10
- Rear Camera: 13 MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Others: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity Options: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C port
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Pricing and Availability in India
- 2 GB RAM + 32 GB Storage: Rs 6,999
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB Storage: Rs 7,999
- Availability: From 26th November via Flipkart