MonsterIndia.com, a subsidiary of Monster.com, the leading online career and recruitment solutions provider and pioneer in the e-recruitment space has announced the launch of its Android applications for both employers and jobseekers to help them find candidates/ jobs on the move. Monster’s new mobile applications aim to provide consumers with a flexible, on-the-go, 24X7 platform to scout and apply for job opportunities at their convenience. The company has also launched a new employer/ recruiter interface on its WAP portal. The company has also recently revamped its WAP portal for jobseekers with newer and enhanced features.
- On the move access: Mobile access to available jobs on Monster.com;
- Search and apply on the move: Ability to view and apply to job postings directly from their Android mobile phone;
- Manage account on the move: Effortless management of their Monster.com account
- Mobile access: to post and manage new job postings,
- Search on the move: Capability to search and shortlist relevant resumes
Elaborating on the launch, Sanjay Modi, Managing Director, Monster.com (India/ Middle East/ South East Asia) said, “Monster has always strived to innovate, keeping the consumer at the center of every initiative. Our Android application and WAP portal for job search are a direct outcome of consumer feedback we’ve received, which pointed to an increasingly active and mobile lifestyle that necessitated the need for a mobile version of our job search capabilities. With our new Android application, we’re converging traditional online job searching with mobile technology to cater to a young, mobile, tech-savvy working population, giving them an on-the-go and easy-to-use mobile job search application.