More Sony Xperia Z pictures leak, ‘Skeleton Frame’, Full HD reality display on-board
The upcoming smartphones from Sony are not new to leaks and the same has been the case with the Sony Xperia Z (Yuga) which has leaked a lot of time here, here and even here! And with the smartphones launching at the upcoming CES 2013 next week, here’s another round of leaks.
In the recent leak, we are greeted with the new features that the Sony Xperia Z packs in in what seems to be screenshots taken from a leaked promotional video.
The leaked pictures suggest that the Xperia Z arrives with features which we have heard about before and include: Water resistant chassis, HDR on videos and photos, a new 13 MP Exmor RS camera, OptiContrast panel, a ‘Full HD Reality display’, and a ‘Skeleton frame structure’ for durability.
The Sony Xperia Z arrives with the following specifications:
- 5-inch full HD display with OptiContrast Technology
- Display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 13 MP Camera on the rear
- Memory expandable via microSD card
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP55 and IP57
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box
- LTE, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- 139 x 71 x 7.9mm